Part LOT 20 CONCESSION 4 ROAD, Beckwith, Ontario, K0A1B0
Embrace the beauty of nature on this breathtaking 10.9-acre lot, a hidden gem located in the heart of Beckwith. Convenience is at your doorstep, as this slice of paradise is located less than a half-hour drive from Kanata. You'll be seamlessly connected to the amenities of the city while savoring the tranquility of rural living. With 60% of the land cleared, and the remaining 40% enveloped in a lush green oasis, this property offers the ideal canvas for turning your dreams into reality. Are you yearning for a serene hobby farm, a place to cultivate your passions and live sustainably? Or perhaps you simply crave the freedom of open space, a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life? Whatever your vision, this absolutely gorgeous property awaits you. Don't miss your chance to own this exceptional piece of Beckwith's landscape. Reach out today and take the first step towards making your dreams a reality. Please note address is not full legal description. Call agent for full legal. (id:2471)
- Property Address: Part LOT 20 CONCESSION 4 ROAD, Beckwith, Ontario, K0A1B0
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Zoning Description: Rural
- Lot Size: 10.9
- Acreage: 10.9 ac
- Water Type: None
- Basement Type: Unknown (Not Applicable)
Listing Office: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR®, MLS® and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association. This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association and is licensed to trade residential and/or commercialreal estate. Any out of province listing content on this website is not intended to solicit a trade in real estate. Any consumers interested in out of province listings must contact a person who is licensed to trade in real estate in that province. All information displayed on this website is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.